- Shardarinskaya Hydro Power Plant — advising and acting for Samruk-Energy JSC and its subsidiary company within the Project on Modernization of the Hydro Power Plant financed by EBRD (EURO 75 mln.);
- PetroKazakhstan Oil Products LLP — acting for PKOP in Project on Reconstruction and Modernization of Shymkent Oil Refinery Plant and legal support in relation of project financing (USD 1,2 bln);
- Kazphosphate – legal support of the project financing by the Kazakh bank and signing of the main international contracts within the project;
- SCANIA CREDIT AB – legal advice on issues of leasing operations in Kazakhstan;
- Baiterek – due diligence of subsidiaries (financial organizations);
- Samruk-Kazyna Invest – advising within the transaction on acquisition of shares of subsoil user;
- Hanhong Private Equity Fund - legal support of the Chinese fund in a number of transactions in the mining sector (in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan);
- Shymkentcement – preparation of legal opinion on installation of bypass (parallel) electric line, analysis of all required approvals, permissions and notices for installation;
- Samruk-Energy – due diligence of subsidiaries (natural monopolist in area of power and electric energy) in view of the planned privatization;
- Green Energy3000 – legal advising and support on M&A transaction relating to acquisition of 75% of shares in a Kazakhstani company in area of renewable energy;
- Urbasolar – advising on and assistance in obtaining right of land use for the land plot in South Kazakhstan during construction of solar power station;
- METKA EGN – consulting on all legal issues arising in the daily business activities of the company during the construction of Burnoye-2, MKAT and NOMAD SPP;
- PDZ Holdings Bhd (Malaysia) – advising on the implementation of project on construction of the liquefied petroleum gas plant in Aktau city.
Gaukhar has received a bachelor's degree in International law at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University in 2005, LL.M.Eur degree in 2008 and Dr.jur degree in 2016 at the University of Bremen, Bremen, Germany.