Prior to joining Linkage & Mind, Alida worked as senior lawyer with the Kazakhstan branch of a foreign law firm.
- World Bank: prepare annual research on regulatory, tax and corporate aspects of the Kazakhstani law for the World Bank (certificate of appreciation is obtained).
- Medial Union Pharmaceuticals and Dell Computers: registration, advising and legal support on any legal issues;
- Falck Kazakhstan LLP Daughter Company of Falck Group A/S: advising on business development, registration and legal support;
- Telstra International Limited – advising on tax issues and support on closure of business in Kazakhstan.
- Bentley International Oil, Ltd.: advice on the necessity to re-obtain the State’s waiver and the Government’s consent to transfer a 40% participatory interest in Visol LLP.
- Hambledon Mining PLC: advising in relation to acquisition of Kazakhstani company -, which has a subsoil use license for two gold mine fields and structuring and financing of the same.
- Moderne Industriele Technologie Nederland B.V.: due diligence of twenty one (21) selected companies of the Association of Companies of Coal Mining Industry “Gefest” with coal mines:.
- Hunting Energy Services, Hunting PLC Group of companies: advising on various tax, labour and licensing and other issues;
- Falck Group A/S: advice as to their business in Kazakhstan and potential involvement with the National Medical Holding Company of Kazakhstan, and as to the acquisition, restructuring and development of a business with a local partner in Azerbaijan.
- Keller Holdings Gmbh: advising on and legal support in relation to acquisition of full participatory share in a Kazakhsani construction company;
- Baiterek: due diligence report in relation of status of Zhilstroycberbank JSC.